Fundamentals of Aseptics
This study day is suitable for pharmacy assistants and technicians new to aseptics. Pre-registration trainee pharmacy technicians undertaking a distance learning programme may find this day useful to supplement their underpinning knowledge.
17th March 2020 (Applications CLOSED)
4th August 2020
Applications are now open for these dates, please apply using the on-line form below.
Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN
Please note the venue for the 17th March is Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU
By the end of this study day participants should be able to:
- Discuss fundamental principles of GMP
- List the sources of contamination and means to control contamination
- Discuss basic principles of microbiology
- Describe basic clean room design and clean room devices
- Describe the need for safe and professional conduct in a clean room
- Describe the common techniques for environmental monitoring
Terms and Conditions
Please note the design and delivery of this course is by the QA team.
Following application your application details are passed directly to the QA team who run this course. All other terms and conditions regarding this course fall in line with our standard terms and conditions and privacy notice.