Pharmacy Workforce Meeting 23rd January 2018
We are pleased to announce that we are holding a Pharmacy Workforce Meeting for both NHS Trusts and Community Pharmacy Employers on 23rd January 2018. This event is free to attend for delegates within London and South East and is suitable for pharmacy staff involved in the design, development and education of the pharmacy workforce.
Outline of the day and Learning Outcomes:
This day will begin with an overview of the changing landscape and implications for the pharmacy workforce and how to develop it. There are four workshops of which you can choose to attend two of them, please see below for the workshop choices and finally the day will end with a debate - What’s in a name? There is no difference between an Advanced Practitioner and an Advanced Clinical Practitioner. We are currently drafting a more detailed programme for the day and this will be available to download soon. In the meantime, please register to attend by completing the on-line form below.
• To describe the key drivers for changing the pharmacy workforce
• To consider factors impacting upon demand and supply of the pharmacy workforce
• To outline and inform the pharmacy workforce plan for London and South East
• To describe the role of an advanced clinical practitioner and how it applies within pharmacy
• To shape local plans for developing the role of pharmacists in urgent and emergency care
• To develop plans that will expose the workforce to a range of different sectors and setting
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61 - 65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA
Urgent and Emergency Care
Hospital Pharmacy Transformation Plans and how they will shape the workforce
Developing a workforce across sectors
Developing a workforce plan
How to apply
This event is now closed for any further applications.
Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis. If we are oversubscribed we will have a reserve list and you will be notified accordingly, the closing date for applications will also be reviewed at this time.