Overseas Applicants

Most, but not all, overseas pharmacy graduates will be able to utilise either the Skilled Worker or Graduate Visa options to undertake their training year in the UK. Some overseas pharmacy graduates may additionally apply for other types of visa that enable them to work in the UK.
In all cases, and regardless of the route of application, please note that immigration eligibility will form part of the pre-employment checks and it is your responsibility to ensure you have an up-to-date visa status and documentation.
The Pharmacist Support charity has created a useful Factsheet explaining the range of options available to overseas applicants, which can be found below.
The above information is for guidance only. For visa and immigration guidance please visit the government immigration website via the button below for the most up to date information on immigration policy.